Ready to redefine the future? Limited places remain at the world’s #1 university for art and design (QS Rankings)
The Royal College of Art will empower you to explore new possibilities, to expand your imagination and become a leader in your field.
Don’t wait for the dust to settle.
Explore our Programmes
Your time at the RCA will be a transformative experience. You will be surrounded by the best; from world-class facilities to ambitious students to award-winning staff. As part of this network you will challenge norms and push boundaries to produce award-winning work. Your time here will give you:
- A qualification from the world’s number one university for Art & Design, as judged by global academic reputation (100%) and employer reputation (96%) scores*.
- The opportunity to learn from world-leading academic staff, who are subject-matter experts within their chosen area of teaching.
- A chance to realise your potential and join the ranks of impressive alumni James Dyson, David Adjaye, David Hockney, Tracey Emin, Idris Khan, Asif Kapadia, Erdem, Alice Temperley, Orla Kiely and many more.
- The building blocks for success, with the RCA’s graduates varying between entrepreneurs who establish their own successful businesses, to those working for a variety of brands such as Apple, Gucci, Dyson, McQueen and many others.
- Unparalleled links to industry to help you realise your career ambitions.
- A network of valuable connections by studying amongst the world’s best and brightest students.
- A central London location – living and studying in the internationally renowned city of creativity, culture, inspiration and innovation.
*According to the QS World University Rankings by subject 2021
We’re excited that you’re thinking of joining us. Limited places remain on many of our programmes. Complete the signup form to find out more and start your application.
Watch our last open day