Study at a Top 20 UK University this October
Applications are still open for a range of programmes starting this October at the University of Lincoln.
Since Queen Elizabeth II opened the first University of Lincoln building on the Brayford Pool Campus, we have welcomed more than 90,000 students from across 135 countries. Will you become part of our Lincoln family this October?
Great reasons to choose Lincoln
- The University of Lincoln is ranked 17th overall in the UK in The Guardian University Guide 2020, with several of our programmes placing in the top 10 in the country
- We have a reputation for innovative teaching and were awarded Gold, the highest standard possible, in the national Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017, an independent assessment of teaching quality in UK higher education
- There are more than 300 University of Lincoln Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees to choose from alongside a range of international scholarships
- Our home, the city of Lincoln, was named as the UK’s friendliest place by the Eden Project’s Big Lunch Programme in 2016. More recently, the city was ranked among the top 5 happiest places to live and work in the country, according to a study conducted by CVLibrary in 2019.
- The University of Lincoln are delighted to offer a number of automatic and merit based international scholarships to high achieving students from around the world. Scholarships value from £2,000 to 50% of tuition fees.